Wednesday 10 December 2014

Proposed Bushcraft Magazine reference thread


A while ago I completed a comprehensive Bushcraft and Survival Skills magazine reference list which I've posted on a couple of forums and placed the first half on this blog page. Now I subscribe to this and Bushcraft magazine, the latter with a lot of issues now unavailable and one or two even missing from the magazine archive.

I have started this thread on the BCUK forum to try and get a team effort together to list the contents of all the issues I don't have with the view to me compiling an ongoing reference thread. If you have some, maybe you will feel compelled to add to the list? It means that when you have a master list of articles, you can find stuff first time and it dramatically amplifies the usefulness of your issues (magazine, not personal!).


No comments:

Post a Comment